RCPE-P-UOPT: Professional User Optimization Architecture
This four-day professional level course covers the acceleration of application performance and high-performance WAN networks.
The Riverbed® Certified Performance Engineering (RCPE) Professional User Optimization Architecture instructor-led course introduces WAN optimization technology to accelerate delivery of applications over the hybrid WAN for the modern IT enterprise.
The primary objective of the RCPE Professional Level course in User Optimization Architecture is to teach IT professionals how to optimize user traffic between clients and servers and from one site to the next.
Use cases for implementation of user optimization architectures and how WAN solutions can enhance digital performance will be reviewed.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to greatly improve traffic performance for a multi-site organization across WANs by installing and configuring appliances.
The RCPE Professional Level User Optimization Architecture instructor-led training is a key component of the RCPE WAN Optimization Track.
Learning Objectives and Capabilities:
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the challenges experienced by hybrid enterprises and how WAN optimization can help.
• Demonstrate how traffic can be optimized to improve performance.
• Integrate WAN accelerators into existing networks.
• Administer appliances.
• Select specific traffic to optimize using in-path rules.
• Manage a large WAN optimization estate.
• Optimize remote users.
• Monitor performance using various reports.
• Troubleshoot common optimization problems.
• Integrate appliances with other performance solutions.