RCPE-P-USRV: Professional End-User Visibility & Analysis
This five-day professional level course covers solutions that provide greater visibility into end-user experience (EUE) and application performance.
The Riverbed® Certified Performance Engineering (RCPE) Professional End-User Visibility & Analysis eLearning course introduces visibility solutions that provide greater insights to ensure optimum EUE and application performance.
The primary objective of the RCPE Professional Level course in End-User Visibility & Analysis is to teach IT professionals how to deploy end-user visibility solutions and monitor end-user experiences from local, cloud, web, or enterprise mobile applications running on physical, virtual, or mobile devices.
Use cases for implementation of end-user experience monitoring tools and how they enhance digital performance will be reviewed.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to proactively identify and resolve end-user problems that ensure excellent customer service and workforce productivity.
The RCPE Professional Level End-User Visibility & Analysis instructor-led training is a key component of the RCPE EUE & Application Visibility Track.
Learning Objectives and Capabilities
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
• Describe the challenges experienced by hybrid enterprises and how end-user experience monitoring (EUEM) can help.
• Describe the EUEM solution architecture.
• Explore use cases across EUE monitoring, troubleshooting, validation, and analysis categories.
• Deploy server and client-side EUEM solution components.
• Integrate the EUEM solution to external systems.
• Administer users, roles, and EUEM solution components.
• Monitor solution performance using health checks.
• Apply best practices to the collection of end-user performance data.
• Enhance web and desktop visibility using custom activities.
• Enhance mobile and device visibility using custom monitors.