NSE 7 - Troubleshooting - Zertifizierungs Schulung | Version 6.0
In this 3-day instructor-led course, you will learn common configuration mistakes and troubleshoot UTM and Next Generation Firewall deployments. Through break-and-fix scenarios in hands-on labs, you will learn useful FortiGate diagnostic commands and efficient troubleshooting tactics. Deeper understanding of system processes and normal vs. abnormal behavior will help you to effectively design and implement complex traffic flows.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is responsible for day-to-day management and troubleshooting of a FortiGate appliances.
NSE-4 certification, or knowledge equivalent to FortiGate Multi-Threat Security Systems II.
After completing these courses, you will be able to:
- Troubleshoot with an effective, efficient process.
- Examine unusual system resource usage.
- Use diagnostic commands for each layer of the 7-layer OSI model.
- Differentiate flow-based and proxy-based inspection.
- Apply an explicit proxy and demonstrate differences in its traffic flow.
- Search UTM logs for crucial clues.
- Resolve FortiGuard service connectivity issues.
- Find URL ratings and address category changes for HTTP / HTTPS web filtering.
- Correct asymmetric routing, NAT mismapping, and IPsec tunnel flapping issues.
- Forensically determine actions a FortiGate took when detecting a virus or suspicious file.
- Isolate query issues when using SSO with Microsoft Active Directory or other LDAP servers.
- Identify traffic flows with hardware acceleration, and understand their impact on troubleshooting output.
- Re-form an HA cluster experiencing split brain.
- Identify analysis tools in the web UI and CLI.
- Module 1 Enterprise Firewall Solution Overview
- Module 2 FortiOS Architecture
- Module 3 System Troubleshooting
- Module 4 Traffic and Session Monitoring
- Module 5 Routing
- Module 6 FortiGuard
- Module 7 Central Management
- Module 8 OSPF
- Module 9 Web Filtering
- Module 10 IPS
- Module 11 BGP
- Module 12 IPSec
- Module 13 Autodiscovery VPN (ADVPN)